A Dermatologist's Gratitude List
Dr. Lott shares all of the things she is thankful for this year.
November is the month of giving thanks. In the cosmetic dermatology world, and in my world, that would be:
- Much improved sunscreens
- Greater knowledge and products for antioxidants
- The one year study of the value of Retin A for skin damage and aging and its Retinol cousin
- Botox, Zeoman and Dysport
- Fillers (my favorites being Restyland, Perlane, Radeisse and Belatero)
Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Other fillers including Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus, Voluma and Sculptra
- Lasers and their advancing technology
- Advanced training opportunities by the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (and I include in this the luminary doctors who teach dermatology skills for these societies by way of live demonstration)
- Several dermatological surgeons who have allowed me to spend one-on-one time with them in their offices. This has been a particular career highlight for me
- The very personal trainings for me and my staff in my own office with instructors from specific companies about their products and procedures
- Last and most important: My long-term patients who shared many of the steps and stages of my career in dermatologic surgery
I don’t even know the proper words to express my thanks to all the staff members, doctors (in particular Dr. Bigler and Dr. Strnot), family and friends, and my nurse Connie and husband Roger, my rocks!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Schedule Your November or December Appointment Today
My November and December schedule is: November 2-6, 9-13, 30 and December 1-4, 7-11.
Schedule your appointment with me by calling 402-481-6321.
Dr. Lott Says Farewell and Welcomes Dr. Mitchell Henry
The time has come and it is not the walrus who said it. It was grandson Henry, Roger, and my, often ignored, inner voice. I am going to close the much-loved part of my life of providing 37 years of dermatology care to my deeply enjoyed and appreciated patients.
December 11, 2015 will be my last day seeing patients. It certainly will be a difficult day. I will be able to look back on an incredible professional life filled with
many special patients, instructors and opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?
Now I have grandson Henry and get to be part of the group of picture toting grandmothers. Thanks to the sharing of my friends and patients, with their pictures and stories I now understand there can be a life after an amazing career.
I do want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for great and fulfilling times.
I want to invite you in welcoming Dr. Mitchell Henry to the Bryan LifePointe MedSpa team. During the years in my dermatology practice, Dr. Henry has been one of my favorite plastic surgery referrals. I have no doubt he will take good care of my patients!
Dr. Henry has over 15 years of experience as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He will offer Botox and facial filler procedures at Bryan LifePointe MedSpa. Free consultations will be available. Dr. Henry will continue to provide services at his current location, and is adding this second location as a new option for patients.
Ann Lott, MD