Whole body treatment to promote healing and other therapeutic results
Schedule Your Appointment
Schedule your Cryotherapy session today. Call 402-481-6300.
Cryotherapy is a treatment in which the body is briefly exposed to very cold temperatures in order to promote healing and other therapeutic results. Cryotherapy has been shown to decrease inflammation of the body's tissues, muscles and joints and can help to reduce muscle pain and promote faster recovery for various injuries.
Benefits of Cryotherapy
Sports and Fitness
- Decreases fatigue, soreness and inflammation
- Accelerates recovery and improves performance
- Boosts immune system, limits risk of colds and flu, boosts lymph draining and blood circulation
- Reduces delayed onset of muscle soreness
- Treats autoimmune and inflammatory disorders
- Activates the natural biological regeneration process
- Decreases chronic pain and fatigue
- Reduces pain with fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis
Beauty and Spa
- Accelerates metabolism for weight management
- Reduces cellulite, blemishes and skin aging
- Increases collagen production
- Promotes stronger and fuller hair and nails
How Cryotherapy Works
The Cryotherapy chamber will fill with nitrogen vapor which is used to lower your skin temperature. This is the same nitrogen that is in the air we breathe. The heavier vapor remains inside the chamber, but your head will remain outside the chamber, so you breathe the air in the room. During this process the skin sends stimulating messages to the brain to release healing endorphins naturally produced throughout the body. After the three minute session you will come out of the chamber and your body will immediately reheat.
What to Expect
- The session will be three minutes long
- The last 30 seconds of the session will feel the coldest
- A cold, dry nitrogen vapor will fill the chamber and cool your body
- You will be constantly monitored by a trained technician
- Your head will remain outside the chamber and you can exit at any time
During your Cryotherapy session, socks, gloves, boots and a robe will be provided. You will remain in your undergarments, jogging or compression shorts. Women may also wear a bra, sports bra or bikini top. All garments must be dry and no jewelry is allowed.