This program is designed for those individuals who can walk at least one mile without stopping and do not use a walker or cane. This class will help you increase your overall health and fitness level and cover topics that help you enhance and improve your walking. The class is held outdoors (weather permitting) with options indoor if needed.
- Individual goals and a one mile walk pre-test.
- Resistance training, stretching and mobility.
- Proper clothing and shoes for different weather conditions and terrain.
- Nutrition for weight loss, performance and energy.
- Proper walking technique.
- Preventing common walking injuries.
- Walking and mindfulness and relaxation/meditation,
- Tracking your walking properly and one mile post-test.
Bryan LifePointe member $75